- American Board of Pediatrics - Pediatrics
- Michigan State University Office of the Registrar, MI, 1978
Residencies & Internships
- Child. Hosp. Med. Ctr. of No. Cal., Pediatrics, CA, 1981
- Child. Hosp. Med. Ctr. of No. Cal., Pediatric, CA, 1979
Dr. Irvin Kappy is approved as a licensed telemedicine provider in both the states of Michigan and Florida.
"I am honored to care for children of all ages, especially teenagers and their families. I enjoy being a resource for behavioral challenges that can affect any age patient. I have a personalized, flexible approach, and adapt to the unique circumstances of the individual child."
- Associate Chair, Ambulatory Pediatrics, Department of Pediatrics
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Wayne State University School of Medicine
- Member, American Academy of Pediatrics
- Member, Michigan State Medical Society
- Member, Oakland County Medical Society
Awards and Honors
His care and expertise have been highlighted in a variety of publications and programs, including The Detroit News, The Oakland Press, C & G Newspapers, Metro Parent Magazine, WWJ NewsRadio 950 and WDIV Channel 4 News.
- Top Doctor, Castle Connolly
- "America's Best Doctor"
- Top Doc," Hour Detroit Magazine
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital