- American Board of Surgery - Surgery
- Rajendra Medical College, 1965
Residencies & Internships
- Wayne State University, Surgery, MI, 1973
- Ellis Hospital, Rotating Internship, NY, 1968
- Royal College of Physician and, Surgeon
Providing the best possible care to each patient. We are here to serve you.
Dr. Sawhney received his medical school education from Rajendra Medical College. His post-graduate training was received from the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons/Rajendra Medical College in surgery, Ellis Hospital/Washington Hospital Center in pathology, Henry Ford Hospital in surgery and Wayne State University/Harper Hospital in surgery.
His clinical and special medical interests include laser surgery, gastroenterology endoscopy, vascular surgery, varicose vein problems, gall bladder, hernia repairs, and breast problems including cancer care.
Awards, Honors and Publications
Dr. Sawhney has been awarded with the Top Doc distinction from "Hour Detroit" magazine.