Our recipe box offers healthy recipes from our Heart Smart(r) dietitians, our Demonstration Kitchen and other programs.
Heart and Vascular Institute
Select a service
As one of the oldest and most experienced cardiovascular programs in the nation, experts at Henry Ford specialize in advanced treatments for heart and vascular disease.
Why choose us: Heart & Vascular Institute
Our team delivers comprehensive cardiovascular disease care:
- Expert diagnosis: With dedicated diagnostic testing labs, our team quickly and accurately gets to the source of your symptoms. Learn more about our EP Lab and cardiac cath lab.
- Innovative treatments: Our active participation in research and clinical trials allows us to deliver the best available treatments including minimally invasive techniques and newly approved grafts and stents. Learn more about heart valve repair and replacement and aortic disease treatments.
- Team approach: Our team includes specialists covering every aspect of heart and vascular disease. Working together, we treat even the most complex conditions.
- Advanced technology: As experts in minimally invasive treatment, we offer some of the best available technology including Arctic Front® Cardiac Cryoablation Catheters, robotic surgery using the da Vinci® surgical robot system and fenestrated endografts for the treatment of complex aortic aneurysms.
- Life-saving treatment: We offer special treatments to help patients whose hearts can no longer meet their needs. Learn more about our left ventricular assist device program.
- Tradition of excellence: We have been treating coronary heart disease for over 90 years.
Advanced heart and vascular care in Michigan
The Heart & Vascular Institute is one of few programs in Michigan offering highly specialized evaluation and treatment all in one program. Our cardiologists, cardiac surgeons, vascular medicine experts and vascular surgeons work together to develop personalized treatment plans.
- We make it easy for you to get the care you need with clinics located throughout southeast Michigan. Even if you are new to the Henry Ford system, you can get an appointment in just a few days – or sooner if your condition is serious. Find the closest one of our locations to you.
- For more advanced care, we coordinate with our specialist teams such as the Multidisciplinary Aorta Program and the Center for Structural Heart Disease at Henry Ford.
- Once you are feeling better, you can go back to seeing your primary care doctor. We’re happy to consult with them on your follow up care.