A video visit with your doctor can be scheduled through MyChart. This offers the same high quality healthcare expertise from your doctor, with the added convenience of not having to travel to the doctor’s office.
Heart and Vascular Institute
At the Henry Ford Heart & Vascular Institute, our internationally renowned team is pioneering new treatments that are increasing the quality of life for heart patients. Using 4D imaging and 3D printing of your individual heart, we’re able to personalize treatment specifically to your anatomy. We have our fingers on the pulse of what’s next, all so you don’t miss a beat. See how our Structural Heart team is leading the way and solving incurable problems without surgery.
Select a service
Take our interactive online heart disease health risk assessment today to learn exactly what areas of your heart health need attention.
As one of the oldest and most experienced cardiovascular programs in the nation, experts at Henry Ford specialize in advanced treatments for heart and vascular disease.
Advanced heart and vascular care in Michigan
Our team delivers comprehensive cardiovascular disease care:
- Expert diagnosis: With dedicated diagnostic testing labs, our team quickly and accurately gets to the source of your symptoms. Learn more about our EP Lab and cardiac cath lab.
- Innovative treatments: Our active participation in research and clinical trials allows us to deliver the best available treatments including minimally invasive techniques and newly approved grafts and stents. Learn more about heart valve repair and replacement and aortic disease treatments.
- Team approach: Our team includes specialists covering every aspect of heart and vascular disease. Working together, we treat even the most complex conditions. Once you are feeling better, you can go back to seeing your primary care doctor. We’re happy to consult with them on your follow up care.
- Advanced technology: As experts in minimally invasive treatment, we offer some of the best available technology including Arctic Front® Cardiac Cryoablation Catheters, robotic surgery using the da Vinci® surgical robot system and fenestrated endografts for the treatment of complex aortic aneurysms.
- Life-saving treatment: We offer special treatments to help patients whose hearts can no longer meet their needs. Learn more about our left ventricular assist device program.
- Tradition of excellence: We have been treating coronary heart disease for over 90 years.