Scheduled Video Visits
Looking for a more convenient way to see your doctor for a routine or follow up visit? Ask your doctor if a scheduled video visit is right for you.
In a scheduled video visit appointment, you don’t have to come to the clinic at all. You can schedule a video visit through your doctor’s office and have the visit from home, work or any other location where you feel comfortable talking with your doctor. These video visits can be conducted on your smartphone or tablet using the MyChart mobile app or on a laptop or computer (with web camera) through the MyChart website.
- Learn more about how to download the MyChart app and have a video visit with your doctor
- Watch a short video on how to engage with a video visit
An after-visit summary of your scheduled video visit appointment will appear in your MyChart account under the “Past Appointments” section. The audio and video from the visit is not recorded.
Talk to your doctor to see if you are a candidate for a scheduled MyChart Video Visit.
Some exclusions apply.
- These visits are not for medical emergencies.
- If you are driving during a MyChart video visit, your doctor will end the video visit immediately for your safety.
- Video Visits are available for patients located in the state of Michigan only at this time.