- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery - Foot Surgery
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery - Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery
- Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine SEE TEMPLE, PA, 1998
Residencies & Internships
- St. John North Shores Hospital, Podiatry, MI, 2001
I specialize in Podiatry/Wound Care.
Surgical techniques in the treatment of foot and ankle ailments are of interest to Dr. Di Liddo.
He enjoys participating in the education and training of residents.
My philosophy is to provide the best care in the treatment of all conditions of the foot and ankle. I strive to improve the delivery of health care to my patients by focusing on being compassionate and ethical. I believe in the participation of continuous education so that I can stay up to date with current treatment trends, especially with surgical techniques. Listening to a patient is key in maximizing the patient's experience during their health-related encounter.
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital - Clinton Township
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital