- American Board of Internal Medicine - Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- American Board of Preventive Medicine - Clinical Informatics
- UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, NJ, 2004
Residencies & Internships
- University of Michigan, Internal Medicine, MI, 2007
- University of Rochester, Cardiology, NY, 2010
I specialize in coronary disease, advanced cardiac imaging, and valvular heart disease.
Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship, Associate Program Director
Dr. Parikh graduated from the University of Pennsylvania and attended Robert Wood Johnson Medical School in New Jersey. He completed internal medicine training at the University of Michigan and cardiovascular training at the University of Rochester.
Dr. Parikh is currently the Associate Director of the Cardiac Echocardiography Lab as well as the Associate Program Director of the Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship Program. He is a Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine at Wayne State University School of Medicine.
He also has membership in the following societies:
American College of Cardiology
American Heart Association
American Society of Echocardiography
American Society of Nuclear Cardiology
American Medical Association
American College of Physicians
In practicing, I prefer a patient-centered approach utilizing evidence-based medicine to deliver appropriate and compassionate patient care.Awards, Honors and Publications
Dr. Parikh has authored cardiovascular disease related publications in several journals including the Journal of the American College of Cardiology, Journal of the American Society of Echocardiography, Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology & Cardiology Journal.
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital