Board Certification and Education
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- American Board of Preventive Medicine - Clinical Informatics
- UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, NJ, 2004
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor, Internal Medicine, MI, 2007
- University of Rochester, Cardiology, NY, 2010
- Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology
- National Board of Echocardiography - Echocardiography
- National Lipid Association - Lipid Disorders
- National Lipid Association - Valve Disease
- American Society of Nuclear Medicine - Nuclear Cardiology
I specialize in coronary disease, advanced cardiac imaging, and valvular heart disease.
Dr. Parikh graduated from the University of Pennsylvania and attended Robert Wood Johnson Medical School in New Jersey. He completed internal medicine training at the University of Michigan and cardiovascular training at the University of Rochester.
Dr. Parikh is currently the director of the cardiac echocardiography lab as well as the associate program director of the cardiovascular disease fellowship program. He is a clinical associate professor of medicine at Wayne State University School of Medicine as well as a senior staff physician at Henry Ford Hospital.
- Director of Echocardiography
- Associate Program Director, Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship
- Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine and Senior Staff Physician
"I prefer a patient-centered approach utilizing evidence-based medicine to deliver appropriate and compassionate patient care."
- Advanced Cardiovascular Imaging
- Cardiac Interventions
- Cardiovascular Imaging
- Cardiovascular physiology
- Lipid disorders
- Valve Disorders
- Valvular Heart Disease
Awards and Honors
- Best Teacher Award - Henry Ford Cardiology
- Top Doctors Award - HOUR Detroit Magazine
Dr. Parikh has authored numerous cardiovascular disease related publications in peer reviewed journals including the Journal of the American College of Cardiology, Journal of the American Society of Echocardiography, Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, American Journal of Cardiology and more.
He also has membership in the following societies:
- American College of Cardiology
- American Heart Association
- American Society of Echocardiography
- American Society of Nuclear Cardiology
- American Medical Association
- American College of Physicians
- Michigan Medical Society