Center for Cosmetic Surgery
Your Best Choice for Looking Your Best
Henry Ford Health has gathered their “Top Docs” in cosmetic procedures and combined them into one Center – The Henry Ford Center for Cosmetic Surgery. As the only fully comprehensive cosmetic surgery center in Michigan, we bring the knowledge of both medical and cosmetic procedures to our practice.
Our board-certified cosmetic surgeons at the Henry Ford Center for Cosmetic Surgery will provide you with an exceptional level of quality, service and care that will give you the results you expect. We offer all the latest cosmetic procedures both surgical and non-surgical. During your personal consultation, our doctors will discuss with you all your cosmetic options and will work with you to find the best option to meet your needs.
Our doctors have many years of experience in their field and are qualified to handle all your cosmetic needs. The Henry Ford Center for Cosmetic Surgery combines five different areas under one center giving you the best care available in cosmetics.
- Plastic Surgery
- Facial Plastic Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
We also offer non-surgical options for your cosmetic needs including: Coolsculpting, fillers, laser treatment and skin rejuvenation.
Explore procedures offered by our Henry Ford Health experts.
Face and neck
Is your face giving your age away? Look younger and feel better; whether it is skin rejuvenation, fillers, face lift or just something around the eyes. We specialize in surgical and non-surgical procedures that can make you look as young as you feel. Learn more.
Facial rejuvenation options
- Eyelid lift (blepharoplasty)
- Forehead/brow lift (browplasty)
- Neck lift (platysmaplasty)
- Nose reshaping (rhinoplasty)
- Ear revision (otoplasty)
- Facial implants
- Chemical peels
- Microdermabrasion laser resurfacing
- Botox, Xeomin, Dysport, dermal (injectable) fillers including juvederm, restylane, radiesse
- Personalized skin care regimens
Neck rejuvenation options
- Treatment for submental and neck fat with Kybella and CoolSculpting®.
For both men and women, breast modification can be a difficult decision. Whether you are looking for augmentation, reduction, lift or reconstruction, our specialists have the techniques for your optimal results. Learn more.
Our board-certified plastic surgeons are highly trained in performing all types of breast surgery for both men and women. Our cosmetic specialists are experienced in providing advanced surgical techniques for optimal results. The various types of breast surgery we offer include:
- Breast Augmentation: This surgery enlarges your breasts, using implants to create fuller breasts with more volume.
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy): This procedure raises your breast, especially the nipple and areola, by tightening the surrounding tissue and removing excess skin to reshape and support a new breast contour.
- Breast Reduction for Women: Breast reduction surgery removes excess breast fat, glandular tissue, and skin to achieve a breast size more proportional to your body. This procedure also relieves symptoms of pain and discomfort.
- Breast Reduction for Men: Surgery, liposuction, or a combination of both can correct over-developed or enlarged breasts in men.
- Breast Reconstruction: This surgery is for women who have had a single or double mastectomy to remove the breast for the treatment of breast cancer.
- Transgender Breast Surgery (male to female and female to male): Surgery, liposuction, implants or a combination may be used to remove breast tissue or create a new breast.
Hand, wrist and arm
Do your hands look old? Do they make you look older than you are? Whether you are looking for fillers, lasers resurfacing or laser vein therapies we can help improve the appearance of your hands. Learn more.
Our surgeons are skilled at providing the type of reconstructive surgeries that bring you a measure of relief and comfort.
Whether your hand, wrist or arm impairment was present at birth, resulted from an accident, or developed over time, surgery may improve your function, strength and flexibility. Our highly experienced hand surgeons are fellowship trained in specialized procedures to address carpal tunnel syndrome and other compressed nerve injuries, rheumatoid arthritis, tumors and cysts, serious fractures, and nerve and blood vessel damage.
At the Henry Ford Center for Cosmetic Surgery we provide a broad range of procedures to improve the appearance of your hands, wrists and arms.
- Laser resurfacing – to rejuvenate your skin and to remove sun and age spots.
- Injection and laser therapies – for unsightly varicose and spider veins.
- Fillers – for creases, recessed scars and depleted collagen.
Are you looking to achieve the body you’ve always wanted? Whether it is an arm lift, body lift, tummy tuck or body shaping, our cosmetic surgeons can give you the body shaping you are looking for. Learn more.
- Arm Lift (Brachioplasty): Corrects sagging of the upper arms
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy): Corrects sagging, flattened breasts
- Thigh Lift: Corrects sagging of the inner, outer and mid-thigh areas by reducing excess skin, and in some cases fat
- Body Lift: Corrects sagging of the abdomen, buttocks, groin, and outer thighs, caused in part by poor tissue elasticity
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty): Removes excess fat and skin, and in most cases restores weakened or separated muscles, creating an abdominal profile that is smoother and firmer
- Body Shaping Surgery after Significant Weight Loss: Removes excess sagging fat and skin, typically used after weight loss surgery
- Cosmetic surgery
- Laser surgery
Skin repair and care
Are you looking for an affordable way to revitalize your skin? You can improve the look of lines and wrinkles or erase those brown spots left by the sun. We give you a full skin analysis and help you discover the best treatment to make your skin look healthier. Learn more.
- Skin Discoloration
- Skin Resurfacing
Botox and facial fillers
For excellent non-surgical results, Botox and other fillers are an excellent option. We work with all the latest filler options such as:
We will work with you to discover which is the best treatment for you.
Lasers produce highly focused wavelengths of light that specifically target skin tissue, hair, blood vessels or color (pigmentation) changes in the skin. The Henry Ford Center for Cosmetic Surgery offers a broad range of laser technology designed to target every skin and vein area. Learn more.
- Vbeam: pulsed dye lasers treat vascular lesions or spider veins, as well as acne scars, stretch marks, rosacea, birthmarks, port wine stains, hemangiomas and warts
- Fraxel: a cosmetic laser for the treatment of fine lines and wrinkles such as crow’s feet and brow lines, sun-damaged skin, discoloration, age spots, acne and facial scars
- Nd:YAG: a long-pulsed, deep-penetrating laser ideal for removing hair, scars, discoloration and spider veins.
- Er:YAG: infrared light resurfaces skin and targets acne scars, wrinkles, spider veins and other conditions
- Fractional CO2: a carbon dioxide laser that resurfaces and regenerates the skin with minimal downtime and faster healing
- Near Infrared (NIR): deep heat is used to shrink collagen and tighten skin without injuring the epidermis
- Sciton Halo: a Erb:YAG/Diode hybrid laser that uses computer guided fractional treatment for wrinkles, skin discoloration, sun damage, texture and pore size with minimal downtime and faster healing
- Sciton Broadband Light BBL: advanced intense pulsed light treatments used for acne scars, rosacea, spider veins, hair removal, brown spots caused by sun damage and Melasma
- Forever Young BBL and Skintyte: a light treatment used to promote and maintain skin tightening to reverse aging, sun damage, fine lines and wrinkles of the face, neck and breasts
- Technology (AFT): this next generation of intense pulse light is effective in treating Melasma, rosacea, age spots and other skin discolorations, as well as spider veins and vascular lesions
- Phototherapy: laser or light treatment, sometimes involving the application of chemicals, targeting actinic keratosis, acne, rosacea and other skin conditions
- Cutera Excel V: Works with Rosacea (blood vessels) and hair removal
- Lumenis Ultrapulse CO2: Works best on wrinkles, sun damage and scars
- Diode 810nm: Works best on Hair removal
Whether you are unhappy with the way some of your veins appear or you are experiencing pain or discomfort, we can help you feel your best. We perform all the latest treatments including, laser therapy, radiofrequency ablation, liquid or foam sclerotherapy and vein removal.
The Henry Ford Vein Center is the only comprehensive program in southeast and south central Michigan dedicated to vein disease. We’re also one of the largest programs of our kind in the country, helping large numbers of people every year.
Led by vascular surgery and vascular medicine specialists, our team identifies the cause of your symptoms and delivers the latest treatments. We have extensive experience with the most complex and advanced forms of vein conditions.
Highlights of our program include:
- Expertise in vein disease: Our team includes board-certified vascular specialists with years of experience and advanced training. We take a team approach to your care, with doctors from several specialties working together to manage all types of vein disease.
- Nationally recognized vascular testing: Our specialized vascular labs have received accreditation from the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission. This recognition means we meet the highest standards for technologies used to diagnose vascular disease. Learn more about vascular testing, including tests performed by our interventional radiologists.
- Full range of care: Whether you want help with unsightly veins or seek relief from painful symptoms, our specialists meet your needs. From expert diagnosis to treatment tailored for you, we provide all the vein care you need in a warm, professional environment.
- Advanced techniques: We have the skills and resources to perform all types of procedures, including injections, laser therapy and minimally invasive procedures. Many treatments are outpatient procedures so you can go home the same day, with little or no downtime for recovery.
Why Henry Ford Center for Cosmetic Surgery?
- Our doctors are board certified and trained in their cosmetic fields
- Our Henry Ford name proves our commitment to excellent patient care
- Our ability to offer you both safety and security in your care and surroundings
Come to the Henry Ford Center for Cosmetic Surgery for a consult and let your true beauty shine.
Our locations offer both safety and security in your care and surroundings.
- Henry Ford Medical Center - Fairlane
- Henry Ford Hospital, Henry Ford Medical Center - New Center One
- Henry Ford Medical Center - Farmington Road
- Henry Ford Medical Center - Pierson
- Henry Ford Medical Center - Lakeside
- Henry Ford Medical Center - Columbus
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield
- Henry Ford Wyandotte