Our board-certified plastic surgeons are highly trained in performing all types of breast surgery for both men and women. Our cosmetic specialists are experienced in providing advanced surgical techniques for optimal results. The various types of breast surgery we offer include:
- Breast Augmentation: This surgery enlarges your breasts, using implants to create fuller breasts with more volume.
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy): This procedure raises your breast, especially the nipple and areola, by tightening the surrounding tissue and removing excess skin to reshape and support a new breast contour.
- Breast Reduction for Women: Breast reduction surgery removes excess breast fat, glandular tissue, and skin to achieve a breast size more proportional to your body. This procedure also relieves symptoms of pain and discomfort.
- Breast Reduction for Men: Surgery, liposuction, or a combination of both can correct over-developed or enlarged breasts in men.
- Breast Reconstruction: This surgery is for women who have had a single or double mastectomy to remove the breast for the treatment of breast cancer.
- Transgender Breast Surgery (male to female and female to male): Surgery, liposuction , implants or a combination may be used to remove breast tissue or create a new breast.
About your consultation
The success and safety of your procedure depends very much on your complete candidness during your consultation. You’ll be asked a number of questions about your health and the outcomes you would like to achieve.
Be prepared to discuss:
- Why you want the surgery, your expectations and desired outcome
- Medical conditions, drug allergies and medical treatments
- Use of current medications, vitamins, herbal supplements, alcohol, tobacco and drugs
- Previous surgeries
Your surgeon will also:
- Evaluate your general health status and any pre-existing health conditions or risk factors
- Discuss your options and recommend a course of treatment
- Discuss likely outcomes, any risks or potential complications
- Provide cost estimates if you are seeking cosmetic plastic surgery that is not covered by insurance