Skin requires protection from daily exposure to the sun's damaging rays and environmental conditions that cause premature aging. Visible signs of aging, such as fine lines and wrinkles, are caused by tiny molecules known as "free radicals." Free radicals dramatically multiply with exposure to sun, air pollution, and other environmental assaults, ravaging skin cells and breaking down collagen. Vitamin C neutralizes free radicals to prevent skin cell damage.
At the Henry Ford Center for Cosmetic Surgery we specialize in skin treatments that help reduce wrinkles and lines and firm your skin to for a healthier, younger look.
The Obagi Nu-Derm System, is a physician-prescribed treatment that works to:
- Push fresher cells to the surface faster for smoother skin, reducing wrinkles and increasing skin tolerance
- Reduce freckles and age spots and helps prevent the appearance of new pigmentation
- Promote more uniform cells at the deepest layer for better skin structure and balanced skin tone
- Help increase collagen and elastin for firmer, more resilient-looking skin
- Increase nutrients, natural hydration, and circulation for supple, healthy-looking skin
Obagi Condition & Enhance System
As the #1 doctor prescribed skincare system, the Obagi Condition & Enhance System has been clinically proven to address age spots, fine lines and wrinkles, discoloration, and redness. It also protects from future skin damage while transforming the quality of skin.
The Obagi Condition & Enhance System is available in two distinct kits. One is designed for use with nonsurgical procedures, such as Botox or dermal fillers, and the other is designed for use with surgical procedures, such as laser resurfacing or a facelift.
Obagi Professional-C Serum
The Obagi Professional-C Serum uses professional-strength vitamin C that gives skin the superior protection it needs to:
- Prevent premature signs of aging, including fine lines and wrinkles
- Protect against future damage
- Stimulate collagen production for firmer, more resilient skin
- Lighten and brighten skin for more even tone
Professional-C Serums offer maximum daily antioxidant protection and greater penetration than other vitamin C products. The greater the penetration, the greater the antioxidant benefit to the skin.
Obagi ELASTIderm™ for the chest and neck
The sun and environmental conditions have a great effect on your skin, leaving behind discoloration, age spots, freckles, fine lines and wrinkles. The skin of your neck and chest is particularly vulnerable to these visible signs of aging, since it tends to be thinner, less moisturized and often overlooked when applying sun screen. The result can be a dramatic contrast between the youthful, protected facial skin and the discolored, damaged skin on your chest.
The Obagi ELASTIderm Décolletage System is a one-of-a-kind therapy that works to restore healthy, younger-looking skin on your chest and neck.
The ELASTIderm Décolletage System products, when used together, diminish the signs of aging, helping to restore elasticity and contribute to more flawless, youthful-looking skin in as little as four weeks.
- The Skin Lightening Complex: This treatment, formulated with 4% hydroquinone, works to reduce discoloration and age spots on the skin.
- The Wrinkle Reducing Lotion: Formulated with ELASTIderm's Restorative Elasticity Complex, this lotion contains a unique bi-mineral complex to help replenish elasticity and build collagen for increased skin strength and resilience and stimulates the production of healthy skin cells.
Obagi ELASTIderm for the eyes
This eye treatment works to reduce the number of visible fine lines and wrinkles around your eyes. ELASTIderm for the Eyes contains ingredients that are gentle, yet powerful:
- Bi-mineral Complex: Includes zinc and copper to help restore elasticity and build collagen.
- Malonic Acid: In a patent-pending Obagi formulation, this helps to stimulate the production of skin cells.
- Blueberry Extract: Provides antioxidants that help eliminate free radicals which deprive skin of its youthful glow.
- Penetrating Therapeutics™: An Obagi technology that helps drive the ingredients deep into the skin where it can get to work.