Body contouring surgery options
Our goal is to help you get results in the least invasive way. We offer many cosmetic surgery options including:
- Arm Lift (Brachioplasty): Corrects sagging of the upper arms.
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy): Corrects sagging, flattened breasts.
- Thigh Lift: Corrects sagging of the inner, outer and mid-thigh areas by reducing excess skin, and in some cases fat.
- Body Lift: Corrects sagging of the abdomen, buttocks, groin, and outer thighs, caused in part by poor tissue elasticity.
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty): Removes excess fat and skin, and in most cases restores weakened or separated muscles, creating an abdominal profile that is smoother and firmer.
- Body Shaping Surgery after Significant Weight Loss: Removes excess sagging fat and skin, typically used after weight loss surgery.
Body contouring surgery techniques
The methods we use for body contouring vary, depending on the area of the body and the desired outcome. Our board-certified cosmetic surgeons specialize in body contouring utilizing the latest techniques and equipment, including: