MI Mind Portal Tech Tips
Need a username to access the MI Mind Partner Portal? MI Mind providers can send an email to email@example.com to request one. We will email you instructions to set up your account.
Accessing Reports via the Partner Portal
Use the Partner Portal to access reports that show training status, onboarding status and more:
- The Provider Enrollment Report shows which providers are participating in the program for each practice. It can be accessed through the Registration section of the Partner Portal.
- The Onboarding Status Report shows the status of each site after all providers have been assigned to training. Access to view trainings that have been assigned to practices and to view if Site Champions have completed assigned trainings. It can be accessed through the Reports section of the Provider Portal.
- The Site Champion Report shows who has been assigned to the Site Champion and Administrative Liaison roles at each site. It is located in the Reports section.
Tips to get the most from the Partner Portal:
- Log in to the Partner Portal to schedule your next training.
- Provider Organizations can add participating practices that were not ready in 2022 but want to begin participating.
- The document library is filling up with useful information. Access it by clicking on “Document Library” on the portal landing page.