- American Board of Anesthesiology - Anesthesiology
- New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine, NY, 2005
Residencies & Internships
- Nassau university medical center, Anesthesiology, NY, 2011
- Nassau County Medical Center, Osteopathic Medicine, NY, 2007
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, OB/GYN, MD, 2006
- University of Florida, Obstetric Anesthesiology, FL, 2012
Titles: Division Chief -Obstetrical Anesthesiology
The creation of the division of Obstetrical Anesthesiology is to facilitate excellence in patient care and safety of the complicated parturient. The division of Obstetrical Anesthesiology is a group of specialists with extensive experience and knowledge in acute obstetrical critical care. The divisions charge is to decrease morbidity and mortality of the complicated parturient, while offering our each of our patients a personalized anesthesia plan.
The role of the division members is to create a clinically focused methodology to obstetrical anesthesiology practice bases on an evidence supported approach to patient care. Division members, will use current literature to develop department practice guideline and policies.
- Obstetrical Anesthesiology
- Women's health
- Anesthesia co-morbidities of pregnancy
- Cardiopulmonary disease of pregnancy
- Maternal bleeding disorders related Neuraxial anesthesia