Henry Ford Jackson Hospital Graduate Medical Education
Originally called W. A. Foote Hospital, Henry Ford Jackson Hospital is a 420-bed health system that has served south-central Michigan over 100 years. We are one of the biggest hospitals in the area and patients from surrounding counties are generally seen here first.
As a resident at Henry Ford Jackson Hospital, you will experience hands-on opportunities with dedicated faculty to support your individual learning program. Our medical staff utilizes the latest technology and equipment while serving a diverse patient population with extensive pathology.
A few highlights of our health system include:
- A 420-bed system with a full range of inpatient and outpatient services.
- Level II Trauma Center
- More than 400 physicians and 3,700 staff members.
- New, state-of-the-art surgery facilities.
- A 20-bed cardiac universal bed unit for treating heart surgery patients.
- An outpatient surgery center for same-day procedures.
- 85,000 emergency department visits per year.
- Our Medical Oncology and Radiation Oncology programs are part of Henry Ford Cancer.
- Primary health services for the underserved, regardless of their ability to pay, are provided through the Center for Family Health.