- American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- University of Michigan, MI, 2007
Residencies & Internships
- New York Presbyterian Hospital -Columbia Campus, Internal Medicine, NY, 2010
- Henry Ford Hospital, Cardiology, MI, 2013
Titles: Director, Women’s Heart Center
As a busy working mother, I understand the pressures of daily life. I aim to educate patients on the importance of self-care for the mind and body and guide them through living and surviving with chronic medical conditions.
I am a General Cardiologist who manages patients with a broad spectrum of cardiovascular problems. I am particularly interested in preventive cardiology and heart disease in women. Within this interest, I strive to minimize the risk of heart disease for women by addressing how they are uniquely effected. I am also passionate in educating all patients on the importance and health benefits of primary prevention. I utilize state-of-the-art resources and evidence-based medical practices to help patients make healthy lifestyle choices to reduce future risks of heart attack and stroke.
In support of heart health, I have also made appearances on Fox 2 Detroit where I discuss heart disease, risk factors, heart health assessments, and answer frequently asked questions: Read more here