- American Board of Radiology - Radiology
- University of Cincinnati, OH, 1987
Residencies & Internships
- Henry Ford Hospital, Diagnostic Radiology, MI, 2004
- Wright State University, General Surgery I, OH, 1992
- Henry Ford Hospital, Interventional Radiology, MI, 2005
Titles: Senior Staff Radiologist, Clinical Assistant Professor Wayne State University School of Medicine
Dr. Paul Suiter is an American Board of Radiology board certified physician who specializes in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular/Interventional Radiology. He earned his Doctor of Medicine degree from the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine. He then completed his training in General Surgery at Wright State University School of Medicine in Dayton, Ohio. After practicing General Surgery for eight years, he completed additional training in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular / Interventional Radiology at Henry Ford Hospital in order to perform procedures using minimally invasive techniques that reduce morbidity and length of hospital stay.