How to Apply
- Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) degree from an ACPE accredited college or school of pharmacy
- Licensure in the state of Michigan
- Resident must be able to start the program at the beginning of July
- Please note that if the resident is not licensed by the start of the residency, the program director/coordinator will discuss this on a case-by-case basis.
- Register for the National Matching Service (Program Code Number: 182813)
- Interested candidates may apply via Pharmacy Online Residency Centralized Application (PhORCAS). PhORCAS applications must be completed and received by Jan. 5.