Point-of-Care Ultrasound Course Information
Focused Echocardiography/ International / Comprehensive
- Courses consist of a combination of lectures as well as practice scanning sessions with real models.
- Ultrasound courses all take place in our $5 million 12,000 sq ft state-of-the-art Clinical Skills Simulation Center located within Henry Ford Hospital. The most advanced facility of its kind in Michigan and one of the largest in the United States.
- Biannual international/comprehensive and focused echocardiography courses.
- Ultrasound guided IV course are offered more regularly.
- If you want to set up a training session off schedule please contact us.
- Advanced Registration Required
- Earn CME Credits and further your ultrasound credentialing
- We have an established relationship with The Inn on Ferry Street
- Complimentary breakfast and round-trip shuttle services to Henry Ford Hospital are provided to guests staying at the Inn
- All our faculty are passionate about teaching point-of-care ultrasound.
- Contact us for any questions or concerns you may have.