You’re thinking about wearing contact lenses, but how do you decide which ones? Request Appointment
There is a contact lens for everyone!
- Bifocal Contact Lenses can provide clear vision at all distances after age 40
- Bifocal Contact Lenses For Astigmatism correct both presbyopia and astigmatism
- Daily Disposable Contact Lenses offer convenience and a healthy wearing experience
- Gas Permeable (GP) Contact Lenses often provide sharper vision than soft lenses
- Monovision is a good alternative to bifocal contact lenses if you have presbyopia
- Scleral Contacts for irregular corneas, dry eyes and more
- Silicone Hydrogel Contacts transmit more oxygen to your eyes
The professionals at Henry Ford OptimEyes can help you decide which is best for you and your lifestyle. Call 1-800- Eye-Care or request an appointment online to find out what contacts are right for you!