Contact Lens Care
Caring For Your Contact Lenses
Before leaving Henry Ford OptimEyes with your new contact lenses, you will know the following:
- Insertion and removal procedures
- Cleaning and sterilization methods
- What to do in the event of eye irritation
- Contact lens wearing schedule
- How to center a displaced lens
- Normal symptoms during the adaptation period
- How to avoid problems when using cosmetics or hairspray or when swimming, showering and washing
Always follow your prescribed wearing schedule. Lenses must be cleaned at regular intervals. Plus it’s important to use proper cleaning products. Your Henry Ford OptimEyes professionals will recommend products.
Questions about your contact lenses or lens care? Call 1-800-Eye-Care to speak to a Henry Ford OptimEyes professional.
Detroit Based. Michigan Proud.