A-STEP Tuition & Registration
Tuition & Payment
The introductory course total is $3,000. A $500 deposit is due at the time of registration, and the balance is due one week prior to the first scheduled day of class.
Included in Tuition
- Two-week period of lectures and clinical training in the classroom setting
- Fundamentals of Sleep Technology, 3rd edition, hardbound textbook
- All classroom materials required for course completion
- Additional after-hours time with our team of registered technologists
- Introductory course final exam online testing fee (a $50 value)
- Free 1-year AAST membership (a $100 value)
- Daily lunch voucher
- Certificate of completion
- Free parking
To register, please complete and submit the A-STEP Program Acceptance Checklist. Then contact Colleen Truman, RPSGT at (517) 205-4016 to register by phone.
To enroll in an A-STEP program, a high school diploma or equivalent is required. In addition, candidates should have a good grasp of mathematical concepts and excellent communication and interpersonal relationship skills.
Cancellations & Substitutions
Cancellation requests received at least 30 days prior to a scheduled course will incur a $125 charge to cover textbook and registration expenses. Cancellations made within 30 days of a scheduled course will incur a $125 late cancellation fee in addition to the above fee (for a total fee of $250).
Rescheduling requests are permitted one time without penalty, if the written request is received at least 30 days prior to the start of the originally scheduled course. Requests received within 30 days of your course date will incur a $125 late reschedule request charge.
Withdrawal during a course will result in forfeiture of full tuition.