- American Board of Ophthalmology - Ophthalmology
- University of Toronto, 1974
- McGill University, 1970
Residencies & Internships
- University of Toronto, Ophthalmology, 1979
- Sunnybrook Medical Centre, Internal Medicine, 1976
- Toronto East Gen & Orthopaedic Hosp, 1975
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, Ophthalmology, FL, 1980
- Moorfields Eye Hospital, Ophthalmology, 1980
I specialize in Oculoplastics, Thyroid Eye Disease and Eye Cancers.
Murray D. Christianson, M.D., is a senior staff ophthalmologist with Henry Ford Eye Care Services. He is a graduate of the University of Toronto School of Medicine. Dr. Christianson completed his internship at Toronto East General & Orthopaedic Hospital. He completed a residency in ophthalmology at the University of Toronto and did fellowships in ophthalmic plastic and reconstructive surgery at the Bascom Palmer Eye Institute in Miami, Florida and at Moorfields Eye Hospital in London, England. He is a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and the American Medical Association.
I provide the best possible management for my patients and carefully collect the information necessary to make a diagnosis. I discuss the diagnosis and treatment options as well as possible complications and the expected outcome with each patient. I provide expert medical and surgical care and comprehensive follow-up.
Awards and Honors
Vital Magazine Metro Detroit Top Docs