Henry Ford MyChart
With Henry Ford MyChart, managing your health has never been easier.
This unique online tool offers patients a simple and convenient way to manage their health care, how, where and when it’s best for them. Your Henry Ford MyChart account is completely secure, free to use and is available 24 hours per day. All physician practices within Henry Ford facilities offer MyChart.*
Through your Henry Ford MyChart account you can:
- Consult your doctor via secure messaging or participate in an eVisit.
- Easily view your lab or test results, many within 24 hours or 1 business day.
- Request a renewal of your prescription with your physician.
- Pay your bill online using the Online Bill pay feature.
- View your statements online and sign up for paperless billing.
- Manage the health of your children or a loved one using the proxy feature.
- Obtain health education information.
- View past or future appointments.
- Request an appointment.
- Self-schedule an appointment for many locations.
- Review your chronic disease information.
- Access your MyChart account through your personal computer, iPhone or Android smartphone using the MyChart mobile app.
- Access all of your healthcare organization MyChart accounts with a single username and password using MyChart Central.
- Create a personal health record where you can organize all your medical information, regardless of where it came from using Lucy.
- Connect your MyChart account to certain 3rd Party Applications (found in the Apple or Android App Store) to access and import your health information.
*See our FAQ's for exceptions.
Apple Health: View MyChart record easily from your iPhone
In addition to the MyChart mobile app, your MyChart health information can also be seen through the Apple Health app.
- If you have not already, register for MyChart.
- Open the pre-loaded Health app on your iPhone.
- In Health Data, go to the Health Records, find and connect to Henry Ford Health System.
- Log in to MyChart to view your records and receive updates.
*Apple’s Health Records data is encrypted and protected with the user’s iPhone passcode, Touch ID or Face ID.