Henry Ford MyChart
Want to know when you’ll be able to receive the COVID-19 vaccine?
Due to overwhelming demand, we are unable to answer individual questions about the vaccine. Please bookmark and visit our Vaccine FAQs page, as it is being updated with the latest COVID-19 vaccination information.
We have no open vaccine appointments at this time, due to limited COVID-19 vaccine supply.
- Established patients will receive a text or phone call when a large block of appointments become available.
- We are prioritizing patients age 65 and older, essential workers and certain high-risk patients (transplant patients and patients actively undergoing cancer treatment).
- Unfortunately, COVID-19 vaccine appointments are not available from your physician’s office or our contact center.
- No further action is required from you at this time.
We look forward to vaccinating all of our patients once adequate supply is received. We appreciate your patience.
Last updated: January 15, 2021
With Henry Ford MyChart, managing your health has never been easier.
This unique online tool offers you a simple and convenient way to manage your healthcare how, where and when it’s best for you. Your Henry Ford MyChart account is completely secure and free to use, and it’s available 24 hours per day. All physician practices within Henry Ford facilities offer MyChart.*
Through your Henry Ford MyChart account, you can:
- Have 24/7 care with Video Visits on demand, get in line for the next Henry Ford doctor on call
- Schedule your own appointments with your current Henry Ford doctors
- Engage in a scheduled Video Visit with your doctor from the comfort of your home
- Download your medical records when you travel
- Consult your doctor via secure messaging.
- Create a personal health record where you can organize all your medical information.
- Easily view your lab or test results, many within 24 hours or 1 business day.
- Pay your bill online using the Henry Ford Bill Pay feature
- View your statements online and sign up for paperless billing using the Henry Ford Bill Pay feature
- Request a renewal of your prescription with your doctor.
- Manage the health of your children or a loved one using the proxy feature.
- Obtain health education information.
- Access all of your MyChart accounts with a single username and password.
- Participate in an eVisit.
- Review your chronic disease information.
- Use the MyChart mobile app to access your MyChart account on your smartphone or tablet.
*See our FAQs for exceptions.
Current MyChart Users
Access MyChart on your mobile device
Making an appointment or viewing your medical records has never been easier or more convenient, thanks to the MyChart mobile app for your smartphone or tablet. Download the MyChart app from the Apple App Store or the Google Play store, and then log in to your Henry Ford MyChart account to get started.
Apple Health: View MyChart record easily from your iPhone
In addition to the MyChart mobile app, you can view your MyChart health information through the Apple Health app.
- If you have not already, register for MyChart.
- Open the pre-loaded Health app on your iPhone.
- In Health Data, go to the Health Records, find and connect to Henry Ford Health System.
- Log in to MyChart to view your records and receive updates.
*Apple’s Health Records data is encrypted and protected with the user’s iPhone passcode, Touch ID or Face ID.