Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology Fellowship
For application information and questions please contact CHFCVFELLOW@hfhs.org or call (313) 916-2871.
- Duration of training: 1 year
- Number of positions: 2
- Prerequisite training: 3 year general cardiology fellowship
- Application information:
- Method of application: ERAS
- Start date: July 1
- First day accepting applications: July 15 of year prior to start date (i.e. 12 months prior to start)
- Last day accepting applications: September 1
- Interviews conducted: Rolling
- Participation in NRMP match: Yes
- J1 and H1 visas accepted
The Advanced Heart Failure and Transplantation Fellowship is an additional 1 year program after the completion of General Cardiology Fellowship and has 1 position per year. The Fellowship is intended to prepare the fellow to competently care for the entire spectrum of advanced heart failure patients including advanced therapies (transplant and LVAD), and to facilitate board eligibility and certification in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.