Your HFACO News: Read the Latest Newsletter
The summer edition of the Henry Ford Accountable Care Organization (HFACO) newsletter was mailed to all beneficiaries this summer. We wanted to remind you that a copy of this newsletter is also posted to the website here. This is an easy way to access your favorite articles, or to send it electronically to friends and family members who may enjoy reading it as well.
As a reminder, there were several articles in this edition that centered on COVID-19 in addition to other interesting topics for your health, including:
- Dealing with the emotional effects of the pandemic
- information on monoclonal antibody treatments to help reduce the symptoms of COVID-19
- How to manage hypertension and diabetes
- Why it’s important to get health screenings (and why it’s safe to get them at healthcare facilities)
- Why you should still get vaccinated against COVID even if you’ve already had it
We would love to hear from you if you have a request for a specific topic for an article in the next edition, which will come out this winter. As always, if you have questions about the HFACO or would like to share a comment with our team, please connect with us by phone at 313-876-1466 or you can email us at [email protected].
The HFACO is comprised of healthcare providers associated with Henry Ford Health System who have voluntarily banded together to offer their Traditional Medicare patients (beneficiaries) additional avenues of care. These additional avenues often improve overall health outcomes, reduce the cost of care and improve the patient experience. There is absolutely no cost to the beneficiary to be included in the HFACO.