For Your Health
Welcome to a healthier you!
As a member of the Henry Ford ACO, you are now the benefactor of a committed group of physicians and facilities that make it their job to provide you with the most comprehensive -- and accountable -- care possible. This is accomplished, in part, through helping you connect the dots of your care. Our goal is to provide you with the best care possible to keep you active, healthy and happy.
Part of becoming your healthiest self also includes taking control of your own wellness! Please visit these pages every month to learn about more ways to take the initiative in improving your health. This information is meant to enhance the care you receive from your physician and the ACO, never to replace it.
For your health:
- Furry Friends
- Life After Opiates
- Getting the Food You Need Now
- Enjoy a Safe Spring and Summer
- Can You Hear Me Now?
- Why Quit Now?
- Food for Thought: An Apple a Day
- Advocate: Getting the Most Out of Your Appointment
- Have You Gotten Your Annual Wellness Visit?
- How Do I Cook Butternut Squash?
- Emotional Struggles: Getting the Help You Need
- Don't Fall for This