More than a century ago, Henry Ford brought health and wellness services to the Detroit community when he established Henry Ford Hospital. His vision continues today with Henry Ford LiveWell@Work. Our experts work with your organization to develop an integrated, holistic program that enriches your employees’ health and wellness.
Whether your team is a small group or several thousand, Henry Ford LiveWell@Work can customize a plan and offer services to meet your employees’ needs. Below is a sample of programs and services LiveWell@Work offers, which can be customized to meet your company’s goals:
Why Employee Health and Wellness
A healthy workforce is a company’s most vital asset. Health and wellness programs enhance productivity, decrease absenteeism and employee turnover, and increase vitality and employee engagement.
Because We Are Experts
- 1,200 physicians practicing in over 40 specialties
- Licensed nurses, registered dietitian nutritionists, certified tobacco treatment specialists, exercise physiologists, psychologists and social workers
- Staff members hold advanced degrees, certifications, registrations, and licenses
Because We Have Experience
Our experience enables us to customize your employee health and wellness program to meet your unique needs.
- We have worked with more than 500 employer groups of all sizes and industries including financial institutions, automotive, Fortune 500 companies, municipalities, schools, and numerous government services
- For more than 10 years, we have also been providing health and wellness services to our own 23,000 Henry Ford employees. In the last five years, our employees improved:
- Completion of age/gender appropriate preventive screens by 18%
- Blood pressure measures by 11%
- Cholesterol measures by 23%
- Creating nearly $80 million in projected health care savings over the next four years!
Because We’re Effective
Our own data demonstrate that Henry Ford’s programs and services work:
- After participating in the Henry Ford ENHANCE/Employee Assistance Program (EAP), 70 percent of managers reported increased confidence and skill in working with their staff, 91 percent of clients reported improved focus at work, 78 percent reported improved productivity, and 98 percent said they would recommend it to their families.
- Henry Ford’s Occupational Health Services workers’ compensation case closure rate is two days for work related injuries, far exceeding the local industry standard of six visits.
What Our Clients Say
“Henry Ford’s Occupational Health is very responsive. Their level of customer service is exceptional.” - Bridget Lamar, HR Director, City of Detroit
“Henry Ford’s Occupational Health team is always available, quite literally at any time day or night if we have a need arise. I highly recommend them as a partner for everyone who is looking for the best of the best for medical care and concern for their employees.” - Kevin Lepper, Mid America Region EHS Manager, Frito Lay
“We have worked with Henry Ford LiveWell@Work since 2014 starting with wellness presentations and quickly expanding to biometric health screenings and flu shots. Their customer service is excellent; they are attentive and flexible.” - Steve Watson, Total Rewards Analyst, Plex Systems, Inc.
“The Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Powered by Henry Ford, has been working with our company’s challenging culture on team building and generating respect in the workplace. I have found the EAP team to be highly skilled at meeting our employees’ specific needs and have seen improvements as a direct result of working with them. I would highly recommend Henry Ford EAP for any organization.” - David Redfield, President, Fordsell Machine Products, Inc.