Available to HAP members only
HAP’s CareTrack™ is a comprehensive disease management program that supports your relationship with your physician. Health coaching is done by phone with a specially trained registered nurse who provides education, support and empowerment to improve how you manage chronic health conditions.
Available to HFHS employees and HAP members only
HAP’s iStrive® for Better Health gives you a personalized digital wellness manager along with free
wellness tools and programs, powered by WebMD Health Services. You’ll have unlimited access to doctordeveloped
online tools to help manage your health and increase your well-being.
- The health assessment provides you with a secure, personalized snapshot of your current health and
- The health assistant tool can help you reach your goals in the areas of fitness, weight management,
nutrition, stress management and quitting tobacco.
- Health topics give in-depth assessments and tips about health issues such as asthma, high
cholesterol, depression, chronic fatigue and diabetes.
- Search helps you find health topics from A to Z. At the top of the iStrive home page, enter your search
term and click the search button to get fast results from reliable, up-to-date sources.
- Trackers help you monitor your progress. Whether your goal is to track daily blood sugar levels, lower
your blood pressure or start a routine workout plan, trackers can make it easy.
Log in and choose “Health and Wellness” to access iStrive for Better Health.
Available to HAP members only
HAP members receive valuable savings on a variety of health and wellness-related activities and services, including health clubs and spas. You can also take your discounts on the go! The HAP Member Discounts mobile app sends you a mobile alert when you’re near an eligible discount so you’ll never miss out. Get the access code on the website above.
Nourish is a 10-week wellness program that helps participants set and reach personal goals for a more balanced, healthy lifestyle. We encourage participants to attend all 10 sessions, but also welcome those who are interested in specific topics. Weekly topics are:
- Introduction and Getting Started
- Creating a Healthy Meal Plan
- Making Sense of Food Labels
- Food Shopping Simplified
- Being Active: A Way of Life
- Sleep: The Missing Link?
- The Art of Eating Mindfully
- Jump Start Your Activity Plan
- Talk Back to Negative Thoughts
- Sustaining Behavior Changes
Step by Step is a community-wide campaign promoting healthy eating, physical activity, tobacco-free living, and emotional wellness. Resources, activities and tools can be found on the Step by Step website and Facebook page. Additionally, Step by Step hosts community-based events for fun and wellness throughout the year, including Family Wellness Day, Groundhog Gallop 5K Walk/Run, farmer’s market events, and more.
Our blog offers insights from our wellness experts on a variety of topics that encompass taking care of your whole self – mind, body and spirit. Read useful tips on nutrition, managing stress, staying fit and more. Gain valuable information on prevention, ways to live better with chronic disease, and healthy and delicious recipe videos. Subscribe to our weekly email round-up so you never miss a post.
The Women’s Heart Center is designed especially for women with stable cardiovascular disease or cardiac risk factors who want to improve their heart health. The program includes:
- Office visit with board-certified, female cardiologist
- Body Composition evaluation using the BOD POD®
- Treadmill Exercise Stress Test for fitness assessment and exercise prescription
- Nutritional counseling with a registered dietitian
- Personalized Nutrition Plan and a Prescription of Exercise Plan