Reporting Compliance Concerns
Our colleagues at HFHS are encouraged to seek answers to their questions or concerns using options available to assist them:
- Call the Compliance Hotline at (888) HFH-3044.
- Report concerns online. It is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by a third-party hired on behalf of HFHS.
- Email concerns to [email protected].
This information is published widely for all workforce members on our intranet site. All issues are thoroughly investigated by a dedicated compliance team in a prompt and timely manner and appropriate corrective action may be taken. Concerns regarding information privacy security can be directed to the Compliance Hotline or by email to [email protected].
Examples of compliance issues include:
- Perpetrating theft, fraud, waste, and abuse
- Violating health, safety, and environmental regulations
- Conflicts of interest
- Accepting inappropriate gifts and gratuities
- Using HFHS property and systems improperly
- Falsifying documents
- Submitting inaccurate or incomplete documentation and coding
- Ignoring regulatory requirements
- Disclosing confidential information
- Misconduct related to payment or delivery of items or services under the contract
- Violating conditions of federal programs