My Why Video Series
Celebrating our Commitment to Being a Purpose-Driven Organization
To honor some of our remarkable employees, we created a My Why video series featuring the personal stories of Henry Ford Health System team members who embody our core values of compassion, innovation, respect and results. Watch their inspiring stories and see how their purpose creates an exceptional experience for every human life that they touch.
Every story is unique, and we are grateful for those who allowed us to share their story in this My Why video series. Come back and visit this page often; a new video will be released every three weeks.
Mary's My Why
Mary Vera is a Medical Technologist in the Core Stat Lab at Henry Ford Hospital. Mary attacks her work every day knowing she is not just working with samples, but people…people counting on accurate results. See why Mary is proud to be the person behind the results.
Mohamed’s My Why
Mohamed Saleh, RN, is a nurse and Safety /Emergency Preparedness Coordinator at Henry Ford Medical Centers - Fairlane and Ford Road. He lives by the workplace safety slogan: Tomorrow is the reward for working safely today. See how Mohamed ensures the proper care and protection for our patients and staff, especially in emergency situations.
Cheryl’s My Why
Cheryl Green is a social worker at the Fairlane Dialysis Center. Cheryl lives by a quote she read: "The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away." See how Cheryl shares her many gifts with the Henry Ford dialysis patients.
- Levelle Cunningham, customer service quality analyst, HAP, Nov. 4
- Shawn Murphy, RN, telehealth nurse, Henry Ford e-Home Care, Nov. 25
- Gail Brenton, social worker, Henry Ford Allegiance Health, Dec. 16
- Monique Spikes, RN, staff nurse, med/surg unit at Henry Ford Hospital, Jan. 6
- Marius Stoica, maintenance mechanic, Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals, Jan. 27
- Jennifer Furstenau, RN, radiology nurse, Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital, Feb. 17
- Charlotte Sevilleno, occupational therapist, Community Care Services, March 9
- Donald Flournoy, unit coordinator, Henry Ford Maplegrove Center, March 30
- Betty Sonego Nalepa, information systems manager, Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital, April 20
Watch More Episodes
View the entire My Why Series on YouTube.