Thank you for submitting your request. You will receive an email with a copy of your submission, once your request is reviewed you will receive an additional email with the web team member assigned to the request. Below is additional information that you may find helpful regarding the web request process.
- All requests are assigned within 24-48 business hours of being received.
- All time frames and delivery dates are given in work weeks only. They do not include weekends and/or holidays
- Time frames given include two rounds of editing/review. The first is meant for all key stakeholders to review the project and the second is for final approval. If additional rounds are needed this may impact deadlines.
- If you submit a request and provide a deadline which doesn’t consider the lead-time needs, web services will assign a completion date based on the lead-time requirements.
- If we have resources to complete a project ahead of the deadline we will always do so.
For additional questions please contact us.