Shopping cart is empty
Cancer PATH (Personal Action Towards Health) virtual workshops are free and designed to teach better self-management of symptoms and reduce side effects from all types of cancer and its treatments. Each session lasts 6 weeks, meeting once a week for 2.5 hours each time.
Brought to you by Henry Ford Cancer and the Area Agency on Aging, Region 2.
- Dealing with Difficult Emotions
- Healthy Eating and Better Sleeping Tips
- Living with Uncertainty
- Making Informed Treatment Decisions
- Managing Pain and Fatigue
- Staying Active
- Working with Your Healthcare Provider
This workshop series meets Tuesday evenings from February 14-April 18, 5:00pm-7:00pm.
This workshop series meets Friday mornings from April 28-June 2, 10:00am-12:30pm.