Cancer PATH (Personal Action Towards Health) workshops are free and designed to teach better self-management of symptoms and reduce side effects from all types of cancer and its treatments. Each session lasts 6 weeks, meeting once a week for 2.5 hours each time.
Brought to you by the Henry Ford Cancer Institute and the Area Agency on Aging, Region 2.
• Dealing with Difficult Emotions
• Healthy Eating and Better Sleeping Tips
• Living with Uncertainty
• Making Informed Treatment Decisions
• Managing Pain and Fatigue
• Staying Active
• Working with Your Healthcare Provider
Registration is required
. Please call (517) 592-1974 to reserve your space.