Autism Caregiver Support Group
This support group is open to all autism caregivers.
The Caregiver Support Group provides a no-cost, open opportunity to share stories, learn strategies and, most importantly, offer encouragement.
Guided by members of CADD’s ABA therapy team, each session will focus on a specific topic, including:
- Understanding the autism spectrum disorder (ASD) diagnosis and ABA therapy
- Developing a strong relationship with your child
Promoting your child’s independence
- Managing your child’s behavioral challenges
Making time for your other family members
- Adding self-care activities into your daily routine
- Creating a safe, autism-friendly environment for your child
The support group meets the first
Thursday of each month from 6-7 p.m.
There is no charge to attend, but you must register to hold your spot. Space is limited.