Center for Joint Replacement
We understand how joint pain can negatively affect your life and your lifestyle. Even simple tasks that you used to do with ease, like home repairs or walking the dog, may cause pain. If you have been unable to control your joint pain with medication or therapy, our Center for Joint Replacement is your best option for renewed health.
Using innovative joint replacement methods, Henry Ford orthopedic surgeons reconstruct thousands of hip and knee joints each year. Treatments include routine and complex total hip and knee replacement, revision of previously replaced joints that have worn out or failed, partial knee replacement, hip resurfacing, and arthroscopic knee surgery.
At Henry Ford, our team is focused on providing our patients with the best treatment approach to meet your recovery goals. We offer joint replacement services at five convenient locations: Clinton Township, Detroit, Jackson, West Bloomfield and Wyandotte. Patients will receive:
- A team approach to healing, which starts with pre-surgical education sessions, specially trained physical therapists and nurses who get you back on your feet the day of surgery, and continues with home care and other support. We are with you every step of the way.
- The recommendations of former patients, who have rated Henry Ford’s joint replacement experience among the best in the nation (as measured by Press Ganey patient satisfaction surveys).
- A personalized, proven approach to the best outcomes, with recognition regionally and nationally for the care we provide.
The Mako™ robotic-arm assisted total and partial knee replacement procedure is available at our West Bloomfield hospital, and the anterior approach hip replacement with the HANA table is available at both our Macomb and West Bloomfield hospitals.
To learn more you can contact one of our Joint Replacement teams:
- Henry Ford Allegiance Health: (517) 205-1431
- Henry Ford Hospital: (313) 329-6950
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital: (586) 217-3918
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital: (248) 292-3678
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital: (734) 890-5299