Explore our available job postings to find the one that’s right for you.
Home Health Care Careers
Be a part of the Henry Ford Home Health Care team.
Henry Ford Home Health Care provides safe, effective and equitable care to patients in the comfort and convenience of their own homes. We offer a variety of specialty care programs, including:
- Chronic care management
- Cancer care management
- Orthopedic care management
- Cardiac care management
- Neurological care management
- Palliative care management
- Specialty infusion and transplant care
- Wound, ostomy and continence care
We are continually seeking qualified candidates to join our team in a number of roles, including, but not limited to:
- Registered nurses (RNs)
- Licensed practical nurses (LPNs)
- Occupational therapists
- Physical therapists
- Social workers
- Speech-language pathologists
- Home health aides
Why should I work for Henry Ford Home Health Care?
We provide one-on-one patient care supported by the resources of Henry Ford Health. Our team members enjoy autonomy and independence in a collaborative and supportive team environment. We look for the self-motivated individual who enjoys working one on one with their patients and caregivers and who thrives as being part of a multidisciplinary, collaborative, patient-focused clinical team.
Our team cares for some of the most medically complex patient populations. We embrace the diversity of our patients and take great pride in providing services to the residents in the tri-county area. We make a meaningful and positive difference for patients and their caregivers with every contact we make.
At Henry Ford Home Health Care, you will find:
- A culture of diversity, inclusion and collaboration
- A morally and ethically sound team
- One-on-one patient-centered care with point-of-care technology
- A collaborative, multidisciplinary team approach that focuses on quality, safety and innovation
- Opportunities to learn and grow supported by the resources of the entire Henry Ford Health
- An integrated health system EMR for quick access to the patient's comprehensive medical record and improved communication with physicians and the healthcare team
- The same recently revised nursing pay structure as inpatient nursing
- Highly flexible benefit options to fit your needs
From a rigorous education and training program to new-employee mentoring by an experienced leader, our team members are fully prepared and supported to perform their responsibilities in our continuing effort to make a meaningful difference in our community.
It's a strong family-like team environment, with a focus on the needs of the individual team member and customer. We are huge believers in team member engagement by seeking opinions and involving our team in decision-making.
It’s important to us to take time to celebrate our team members and their career milestones. Visit our Facebook page to learn more.
Learn about future job listings in your field when you sign up for our job alerts.