RNs: Join our team and earn bonuses
Henry Ford Health offers a sign-on bonus program for new full- and part-time RNs hired to work in an eligible area. These areas include home health, hospice, dialysis, OR, emergency department, ICU, women’s unit, telemetry and select additional inpatient units.
New full- and part-time RNs hired to work in an eligible area can earn the following bonuses.
- Initial Signing Bonus – Up to $7,500
- Full-time RNs will receive a bonus in the first pay following successful completion of the qualifying period. Part-time RNs will receive a pro-rated amount based on hours worked.
- Final Retention Bonus – Up to $7,500
- Full-time RNs will receive the bonus in the first pay following completion of 18 months of service. Part-time RNs will receive a pro-rated amount based on hours worked.
The new full- or part-time RN hired:
- Must remain in the position for at least 18 months.
- Must maintain either full- or part-time status throughout the retention period.
- Must remain in good standing and follow Henry Ford Health policies.
- Must remain at hired FTE status or greater. If fewer average hours are worked, payment will be prorated to actual FTE equivalent status.
- Will receive no payment if she/he moves to contingent status.
- Must remain on original hiring unit unless the hospital CNO approves a transfer to a different unit. The pulling to other units for a shift is acceptable.
Contact our Talent Selection Team.