COVID-19 Survey to Community
We are working to predict as closely as possible the spread of COVID-19 in Michigan to help healthcare systems with planning. An accurate assessment of personal and families true behaviors at this time is needed or the predictions will not be useful. We would be grateful if you would complete this very brief survey to help us with this work.
This survey is now closed.
Tips to prevent the spread
Remember the best defense to stop the spread of infection is:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick, unless you are caring for an ill family member or friend or are in the healthcare profession.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or into your sleeve — not your hands. Throw the tissue in the trash immediately.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Christine Johnson, Ph.D., M.P.H.
Department Chair, Public Health Sciences
Henry Ford Health System