As your trusted partner in employee health, safety and well being, we developed this page to provide you with resources and answers to questions you may have related to COVID-19 and the impact it may have on your business or employees. Below, you will find articles, notices from DOT and the American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, and links for handouts and videos that may be useful for you and your employees.
Henry Ford Health is able to provide a variety of services, from a full suite of EAP services that include counseling, emotional support, crisis response and connecting employees with resources they need, to occupational health services to the help you need getting your employees back to work (testing, work criteria and return to work assessments). For more information, please contact us at [email protected].
- Coronavirus Q & A
- Social Distancing: How Far Should You Go?
- Is it COVID-19, the Flu, A Cold or Allergies?
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Deep Breathing (a 3 minute video)
- Guided Relaxation (a 3 minute video)
- 6 Ways to Get Started with Meditation
- Coping with Stress of COVID-19 (PDF)
- Stay Calm and Reduce Fear (PDF)
- Coping with the Media (PDF)
- Mindful Tools to Help You During Intense Times and Situations (PDF)
- How to Deal with the Coronavirus Fears
- Coronasomnia: 9 Tips for Coronavirus-Related Insomnia
- Mental health and psychosocial considerations during the COVID-19 outbreak (WHO)
- Fostering Wellness During the COVID-19 Outbreak
- How to Adjust Your Workout When You Can’t Get to the Gym
- Talking With Children About COVID-19 (PDF)
- Tips for Parents and Caregivers on Media Coverage of COVID-19 (PDF)
- How Social Distancing Can Affect Teens
- Helping Children Stay Upbeat While Stuck At Home
- Managing Virtual Staff During COVID-19 (PDF)
- The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) COVID-19 overview
- CDC Resources for Businesses and Employers Plan, prepare, and respond to coronavirus disease 2019
- American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine
- Department of Transportation
- Prevent Worker Exposure to Coronavirus - Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
For more information on health and well-being, please visit www.HenryFordLiveWell.com.