Linda Hayman is honoring her husband Stephen’s memory through a bequest to Henry Ford Health System’s Parkinson’s Disease Research Fund.
Non-Cash and Deferred Giving
Become a partner with Henry Ford Health System by making a non-cash or deferred gift and help fundamentally transform healthcare and healing. Through one of the following gift vehicles, you can embolden superior, seamless patient-centered care, inspire research and innovation, galvanize leading-edge education and training, and help power key community health and wellness programs.
- Will/trust: Simply add Henry Ford Health System as a beneficiary of your will/revocable trust and you can also gain tax advantages.
- Retirement Assets: Through a Charitable IRA Rollover, you can fulfill the annual required minimum distribution from your IRA while gaining significant tax benefits. Another gift option is to include Henry Ford as a named beneficiary of your IRA.
- Securities/Stock: Receive an immediate tax deduction of the fair market value of the Securities (stocks or units of mutual funds) on the date of the transfer and avoid any capital gains taxes.
- Life Income Gifts: These are gifts that provide annual income for life and a partial tax deduction for you, and future support for Henry Ford. Popular options include a Charitable Gift Annuity and Charitable Remainder Trust.
- Life Insurance: Give life insurance you no longer need by naming Henry Ford Health System as the beneficiary.
Join the many colleagues and friends that have already supported Henry Ford and their favorite program with a gift through their will or trust. To learn more, please contact Joe Impellizzeri at (586) 322-1606.
If your plans already include a gift to Henry Ford Health System, please let us know!
We want to thank you, make sure we understand your wishes, and welcome you to our Legacy Society.
Gary and Sandra Faber are helping patients in need by including Henry Ford’s Game On Cancer in their will.