Linda Hayman is honoring her husband Stephen’s memory through a bequest to Henry Ford Health System’s Parkinson’s Disease Research Fund.
Non-Cash and Deferred Giving
You can move health and healing forward today by giving a non-cash or deferred gift to Henry Ford Health System. Through one of the following vehicles, you can leave a footprint in areas such as clinical trials that bring hope to patients and families, groundbreaking research to elevate patient care and recovery, robust medical education, plus community health and wellness initiatives, and more.
- Will/trust : Bequests are simple and flexible, and you can even gain tax advantages by adding Henry Ford as a beneficiary of your will or revocable trust.
- Charitable IRA rollover: Fulfill the annual required minimum distribution from your IRA while gaining significant tax benefits.
- Securities/stock: Receive an immediate deduction of the fair market value of the securities on the date of transfer and avoid paying capital gains taxes.
- Charitable gift annuity: Make a gift to Henry Ford today and receive a partial tax deduction and a lifetime annual stream of income.
- Deferred charitable gift annuity: Make a gift to Henry Ford today and receive a partial tax deduction and a lifetime annual stream of income starting at a date of your choosing at least one year in the future from the date of your gift.
- Life Insurance: Give life insurance you no longer need by naming Henry Ford Health System as the beneficiary.
Did you know that you can make a lasting impact on your favorite program through a gift in your will? Many colleagues have made this special gift. If you would like to learn more, please contact Christine Forester at (313) 622-0586.