Clinical Support Programs
In today’s health care industry, variations in clinical decision-making can significantly impact patient safety and contribute to inefficient delivery systems. The result is higher health care costs and dissatisfied patients.
Our clinical support programs offer a solution to this problem. The programs are proactive and designed to enhance our physicians' ability to support patient-centered and clinically integrated care.
Clinical support programs at Henry Ford Physician Network
Our support programs are targeted clinical interventions that promote and maintain health and prevent complications. They are a key part of our model for higher-quality care and lower costs. Our support programs utilize:
- Evidence-based medicine: Applying clinical best practices backed up by the latest research ensures higher quality and better outcomes
- Performance measurement tools: Collecting data on patients before and after enrollment in our programs helps us analyze processes and track outcomes
- Electronic medical records (EMRs): Integrating the latest technology through EMR solutions allows all physicians in our system to access patients’ health history and track their progress
- Automatic enrollment for high-risk patients: Making sure patients receive the support and guidance they need reduces adverse drug reactions and hospital readmissions
Clinical Support Programs are available to HFPN-affiliated patients through Henry Ford Health System at no charge to our physicians.
Learn more about the programs we offer:
Benefits of clinical support programs
Our clinical support programs offer a number of advantages to patients and physicians in a number of ways. Benefits include:
- More cost-effective health care
- Fewer medical errors, adverse drug reactions and hospital readmissions
- Improved management of chronic disease, such as diabetes
- Clinical support for physicians
- Better educated patients, through classes and one-on-one support
- Informed decision making
- Consistent care for all patients
- Higher patient and provider satisfaction