Value-based Health Care
The Henry Ford Physician Network value based health care model means we are changing the way health care is delivered on the ground. We do not manipulate costs with benefit design or fee schedules. We save you money by delivering excellent health care services for your valued employees.
Value-based health care at Henry Ford Physician Network
Our network was built for performance. Our physicians work as a team to provide superior care that achieves better patient outcomes and lower costs for you.
- We constantly streamline and improve the services we provide at our Henry Ford Health System hospitals. Learn more about how our Crimson Clinical Effectiveness Collaborative identifies areas for improvement and implements a new process in only 100 days.
- We recognize that your employees have different needs. Our population health management strategy keeps them as healthy as possible, reducing the need for many hospitalizations, emergency room visits and medical procedures.
- We offer bundled services that reduce costs by charging a flat rate for high-utilized procedures, such as joint replacement surgery.
- Our comprehensive clinical support programs keep your employees healthy with in-depth classes on diabetes management and one-on-one guidance to help patients understand how to properly take medication.
- Our network is an exclusive collaborative among some of the best physicians in the state. We expect them to meet performance measurement benchmarks as a condition of their ongoing membership. Meet our doctors.