Henry Ford Precision Medicine Symposium
NEW DATE: July 17, 2020
7:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Henry Ford Hospital
2799 West Grand Blvd
Detroit, MI 48202
The Henry Ford Precision Medicine Program is bringing together the world’s leading experts to share knowledge and foster new collaborations in the field precision medicine. Speakers will showcase their transformative initiatives and the research being conducted at Henry Ford and other leading global institutions to progress the precision medicine and big data landscape.
You will hear from leading global institutions about precision medicine and the big data landscape, pharmacogenomics, the importance of data aggregation and use of discrete data for a learning health system, and the future state vision for big data and AI.
- Increase awareness of precision medicine trends and research and its application to clinical care and impact on patient outcomes
- Highlight the importance of data aggregation for a learning health system and discuss the future state vision for big data and AI
- Highlight the work of key experts in the field of precision medicine
Precision Medicine experts who will be presenting include:
- Brian Alexander, MD, MPH, Chief Medical Officer, Foundation Medicine Inc.
- Jon Hirsch, Founder and President, Syapse
- Meredith Buxton, Chief Operating Officer, Global Coalition for Adaptive Research (GCAR)
Registration details coming in early 2020
Henry Ford Health System is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. 6.75 CME credits pending for this course.
For more information, please contact Henry Ford Precision Medicine Manager Kristen Collins