- American Board of Preventive Medicine - Public Health & General Preventive Medicine
- Boston University School of Medicine, Epidemiology, MA, 2012
- Poznan University of Medical Sciences, 2003
Residencies & Internships
- Boston University Medical Center, Preventive Medicine, MA, 2012
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center, Family Medicine, MI, 2010
I am currently a junior faculty in the Family Medicine Residency Program at Henry Ford Hospital, affiliated with Wayne State University. I completed my medical school in Poland. After finishing my Family Medicine Residency training, I completed a fellowship in the Joint Family Medicine – General Internal Medicine Academic Fellowship and Preventive Medicine Residency at Boston University School of Medicine in June 2012. During the residency and fellowship I passed my Preventive Medicine Board Exam in December 2012 and Family Medicine Board Exam in August 2010. As a part of my fellowship, I also completed a Master of Science degree in Epidemiology at the Boston University School of Public Health.
I love to teach and help others.
- Cancer Prevention