- American Board of Family Medicine - Family Medicine
- American Board of Preventive Medicine - Public Health & General Preventive Medicine
- Boston University School of Medicine, Epidemiology, MA, 2012
- Poznan University of Medical Sciences, 2003
Residencies & Internships
- Boston University Medical Center, Preventive Medicine, MA, 2012
- Ascension St John Hospital, Family Medicine, MI, 2010
As a senior staff family medicine doctor, I enjoy being able to care for the entire family, from birth to the elderly. As part of my medical training, I completed Master's of Science degree in epidemiology at the Boston University School of Public Health. I also have an interest in cancer prevention. I enjoy teaching my patients about the importance of living a healthy lifestyle to help them achieve their best health.
- Cancer Prevention
Adults rarely think about staying current on immunizations or assume childhood shots will protect them. Here's why vaccines are so critical for adults too.
A diabetes diagnosis doesn’t have to mean a life full of injections and free of cake. Here are 7 tips on how to thrive with diabetes.
Part of maintaining a healthy body is to make sure you are keeping up to date with important health screenings. A recent study found that only 8 percent of adults over age 35 get high-priority, preventive screenings. Now more than ever, it is important to know about the steps you...
Forget the stereotype of crossword puzzles or knitting -- sexually transmitted diseases are on the rise in seniors. Here's why they still need protection.
- Henry Ford Hospital