We invite fourth year medical students to rotate with us. Students will be paired with a teaching resident and attending. There will be ample opportunity to participate in procedures, patient evaluations, traumas, and codes. Students will be assigned to work 15 10 hour shifts.
Students interested in rotating with us should contact Luella Rosencrants at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application and Interviews:
We accept applications for first year, categorical residents only through ERAS. This program participates in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP).
For all applicants:
- USMLE and/or COMLEX scores
- Must be a permanent resident, or US citizen
- Must have minimum of three letters of recommendation, including two from Board Certified Emergency Physicians
- Deadline for receipt of all application materials is December 15
Due to the demands of COVID-19 restrictions, interviews will be conducted virtually this year. Candidates will be contacted by the program for interview invitations.
Henry Ford Allegiance Health Total Rewards includes:
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid time off (PTO) – 20 days per year
- Professional Development and Educational Allowance (PDEA)
- HFAH Wellness Center discount
- Best Upon Request concierge service
- Free parking