How to Apply
Please note: We are operating under special circumstances in light of the continuing COVID-19 pandemic. All interviews will again be held virtually. Interview invites will be sent out from late September to January. We will keep the invitees updated through ERAS email regarding the interview schedule. Please contact our co-ordinator Mark Erickson for updates. We appreciate your patience and wish you good luck with your future endeavors.
For the 2022 ERAS® cycle, our program will be participating in the supplemental ERAS application offered through the AAMC’s ERAS program. Applicants will be required to complete the MyERAS application, and participation in the supplemental ERAS application is optional.
Applicants to Henry Ford Allegiance Health are required to apply through ERAS and participate in the Match through the NRMP. We will not review any applications sent to us outside of ERAS.
Our NRMP ID is 1741140C0
You will need the following:
- ERAS CV
- Medical school transcripts
- 3-4 Letters of Recommendation
- We do not have a minimum cutoff for application review but we do require passing scores on USMLE Step 1 and 2 CK or COMLEX.
- You should be ECFMG certified by the time rank list is certified.
- Please add a statement explaining why you want to come to HFAH.
We do not sponsor H1B visas.