Other Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital Benefits
Here are some of the other perks available to our residents:
- HFWH has an on-site Wellness center available to HFWH house officers free of charge. Located in the Allen building on the first floor the Wellness Center provides an ideal setting in which to exercise.
- Most interns and residents and their families live in Wyandotte and the surrounding Downriver Communities. The office of Medical Education can provide a list of available housing and will be happy to assist in you with relocation.
- As HFHS employees, you can avail of Corporate Discounts on cars (Ford, GM, Chrysler, Audi, Porsche), sports events, concerts, hotels, cellphone service, computers, software, child care and more!
- There are several House Staff Lounges located throughout HFWH depending on your specialty. The lounge is open seven days a week, 24 hours per day. Television, refrigerator, microwave ovens, coffee, computers and printer are available. Computers provide internet access as well as direct access to Electronic Medical Record applications.
- Henry Ford Health System is committed to providing house staff with on-call rooms that provide the occupant with a restful and secure environment. On-call rooms are located throughout the hospital to provide relatively close proximity to patients.
- HFWH offers free parking to all house staff in the Physician parking lot . Parking facilities are patrolled by HFH police and access is restricted.