Fellows have dedicated didactic sessions Thursday mornings. Directed by MFM faculty, these lectures provide the foundational knowledge necessary to achieve mastery of the required content described in the ABOG Guide to Learning in Maternal-Fetal Medicine.
The Department of Women’s Health Services hosts didactic conferences Wednesday mornings which MFM fellows participate in:
- Grand Rounds once per month
- Maternal Critical Care Conference once per month
- Perinatal Conference once per month
- Morbidity & Mortality Conference (4th & 5th Wednesdays)
- DEIJ Journal Club once per month
MFM Specific Conferences
- MFM Journal Club once per month
- Sonographer Conference once per month (Thursday)
Fellow travel to conferences is funded for first author podium or poster presentations.
- SMFM First Year Fellows’ Retreat
- SMFM Annual Meeting