Rheumatology Fellowship FAQs
- We only accept applications through the ERAS program.
- We participate in the new NRMP match process for Rheumatology Fellowship and all fellows are selected through this process.
- We accept J1 visa applicants.
- All candidates must complete an ACGME approved internal medicine residency prior to the start of the fellowship.
- Based on the review of applications submitted to us via ERAS, the top candidates are invited to an interview at Henry Ford Hospital to meet fellows and faculty from the Division .
- All candidates must obtain prior to or during their fellowship, ABIM certification in Internal Medicine.
- Preference is given to those individuals with evidence of scholarly activity or potential for academic excellence. However, all individuals with excellent training and achievements are encouraged to apply.
All interviews will be virtual for 2020